Made in Provence, France
125 ml of silky softness!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Legend : Natural organic oils - Aqueous extracts / Organic fruit water - Oily organic extract - Essential oils - Excipients of natural origin and guaranteed without palm oil derivatives
Aqua (Eau), Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower seed Oil), Ricinus communis seed oil (Castor Oil), Glyceryl stearate (co-preservative), Glyceryl stearate citrate (co-preservative), Glycerin (Glycérol), Lactobacillus, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate (co-preservative), Coco nucifera fruit extract (Coconut Extract), Vanilla planifolia fruit extract (Vanilla Extract), Cocos nucifera oil (Coconut Oil), Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil (Sweet Almond Oil), Adansonia digitata seed oil (Baobab seed Oil), Bertholletia excelsa seed oil (Brazil nut Oil), Linum usitatissimum seed oil (Linseed Oil), Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (Macadamia nut Oil), Oenothera biennis oil (Evening Primrose Oil), Argania spinosa kernel oil (Argan Oil), Beta-sitosterol (Phytostérol), Borago officinalis seed oil (Borage Oil), Rosa moschata oil (Musk Rose Oil), Punica granatum seed oil (Pomegranate seed Oil), Carapa guaianensis seed oil (Andiroba Oil), Centella asiatica extract (Centella Asiatica Extract), Marrubium vulgare extract (White Horehound Extract), Melilotus officinalis extract (Sweet Clover Extract), Papaver rhoeas flower extract (Red Poppy Extract), Ribes nigrum bud extract (Black currant Extract), Scrophularia nodosa extract (Scrophularia Nodosa Extract), Scutellaria galericulata extract (Scutellaria Galericulata Extract), Silybum marianum seed extract (Lady's Thistle extract), Tilia cordata extract (Small-leaved Lime Extract), Achillea millefolium extract (Yarrow extract), Lactic acid (Acide Lactique), Xanthan gum (Gomme Xanthane), Potassium cocoate (Cocoate de Potassium), Phytic acid (Acide Phytique), Potassium olivate (Sel de Potassium d’acides gras d’Huile d’Olive), Alcohol (Alcool), Tocopherol (Tocophérol Vitamine E), Squalene (Squalène), Parfum (Parfum), Linalool (Linalol), Citral (Citral), Geraniol (Géraniol)
Reduce your environmental impact with five simple actions that make a difference!
1. Ordering: Try as far as possible to group order oOlution products. Not only does this save you money (-€4 for two full-size face care products and -€9 for three full-size face care products), but it also reduces the environmental impact of transport per order.
Why? The experts who carried out oOlution’s environmental analysis found that shipping has a marked climate-change impact in the product lifecycle. To lessen this impact, we reduced the packaging volume required for transporting each product by specially manufacturing packages of optimised sizes. In parallel, as it is better to transport several products at once, we have also created offers to encourage this: €4 off for two full-size face care products and €9 off for three full-size face care products. You could call it an environmental discount!
2. Delivery: If possible, opt to pick up your package at a Point Relais (Mondial Relay) if you can get there without having to drive. If you have to take your car, it’s better to have your order shipped directly to your home (opt for Colissimo).
Why? During the environmental impact analysis on product lifecycle, our eco-design experts took into account the impact of delivery methods. By studying the different transport possibilities, we were able to determine the delivery method with the least environmental impact according to the situation.
3. Cleansing: Whether using soap or Gentle Angel face wash, it’s better to wash your face with cold rather than hot water. This not only stimulates microcirculation to rejuvenate and reinvigorate the skin, it saves energy.
Why? Heating the water used to wash your face represents a significant part of energy consumption in a skin care routine.
4. Make-up removal: Above all, avoid using cotton pads or disposable wipes and replace these with washable towelettes made from organic materials (cotton, linen, hemp, bamboo, etc.)
Why? Cotton pads are not the best option for the skin, particularly for sensitive skin. Furthermore, the farming of non-organic cotton is responsible for the highest pesticide use in the world. The less cotton we waste by throwing it away, the better for the planet’s biodiversity.
5. Recycle: Put your empty oOlution containers in a recycling receptacle for plastics.
Why? In contrast to almost all the pump bottles on the market, oOlution bottles are truly 100% recyclable – the pump doesn’t contain metal springs. As the bottle is made of 100% recyclable plastic, it would be a shame not to take advantage of your local recycling scheme, wouldn’t it? ;)
That’s it! With these five concrete steps, you can reduce the environmental impact of your beauty routine. Take the challenge!