*Order before 2pm CET and we'll post your order on the same day (Monday-Friday)
**Subscribe and get free postage and packaging starting on your second delivery. Subscription only available in EU. (Excluding DOM-TOM)
Eye creams often too thick and thus have a tendance to congest the eye area and aggravate dark circles and eye bags. When in gel form, eye care products are generally not moisturizing enough and therefore are not effective against wrinkles caused by dehydration.
Eye love is a lightweight eye cream. It is made up of a micro-emulsion that is so fine it allows the active ingredients to penetrate to optimum depth. This formula made up of more than 65 organic plant-based active ingredients is able to act against all the problems associated with this zone in particular: dark circles, bags and wrinkles around the eyes such as the infamous crowsfeet.
Eye Love is full of active vasoconstrictors, drainers and detoxifiers, such as the extracts of cornflower and vine which help reduce the appearance of dark circles and bags. By stimulating collagen production, this anti dark circle cream also reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.
With its moisturizing and smoothing action, Eye Love also prevents dehydration lines from becoming permanent wrinkles. In summary, Eye Love is the ideal treatment to keep your eyes bright.
It is made up from a unique formula of more than 65 active plant-based anti dark circle and anti-bags ingredients:
Eye Love is suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
100% natural ingredients 100% of ingredients are farmed organically or are picked from the wild sustainably All of our cream containers are 100% recyclable to reduce our environmental impact 0% of our ingredients are endocrine disruptors or toxic 0% palm oil or its derivatives in order to not participate in deforestation Vegan & Not tested on animals Made in France
Eye love can be used morning and night at the beginning of your skincare routine, to reduce the appearance of dark circles, eye-bags and wrinkles around the eyes.
To increase the effectiveness of the product, apply the cream around the eye socket up to the arch of the eyebrow and not directly onto dark circles or the eyelids. Apply the cream with a light tapping motion and massage the cream from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner until it soaks into the skin.
- Is Eye Love suitable for all skin types? Yes, Eye Love is suitable for all types of skin. If your skin tends to be shiny and show imperfections, we recommend that you use Eye Love around the eyes and then apply the mattifying cream Check Matte to the rest of the face. If your skin is very dry and fragile with persistent discomfort throughout the day, we recommend that you use Eye Love around the eyes and then apply the nourishing cream Whole Again to the rest of the face to nourish and protect your skin alll day long.
- As well as treating the wrinkles around my eyes, I would also like an anti-aging product for the rest of my face. What product should I use with Eye Love? To fight against signs of aging, try our anti-aging cream Age Out which corrects wrinkles and imperfections and restores the skin's firmness and natural glow. Apply Eye Love with its anti dark circle and anti-bags action and then apply Age Out, morning and night.
- I am tired at the moment. Which product should I use with Eye Love? Our moisturiser Glow Up detoxifies and restores the skin's natural glow, so it's ideal for periods of prolonged tiredness. Apply Eye Love with its anti-darkcircle and anti-bags action and then apply Glow Up, morning and night.
To offer a skincare product tailored to every skin, oOlution has created biodiversified products with more than 65 active ingredients, all natural and organic. Every skin can specifically draw every element it needs from this biodiversity of active ingredients for optimal function.
Key : Natual organic oils - Natural organic butters - Aqueous extracts / Organic fruit water - Oily organic extract - Essential oils - Excipients of natural origin and guaranteed without palm oil derivatives
5 simple ways to reduce the environmental impact of your skin care product!
1. Order Try, when possible, to order products in packs of 2 or 3. Not only will you save money (shipping fees + a boOnus of 4 or 9 euros) but you will also reduce the environmental impact of your products by having fewer deliveries.
Why? The experts who carried out an investigation on the environmental impact of oOlution found that shipping had a significant environmental impact on the life cycle of a product.To reduce this impact, it was necessary to reduce the volume of shipments and so we had boxes custom made according to the size of our products. It is also better to ship as many packages as possible at the same time, so we introduced a boOnus: 4 euros for every pack of two products ordered and 9 euros for every pack of 3 products ordered!
2. Shipment If you can pick up your package at a Relay Point (local parcel counter in existing retail businesses such as convenience stores, book stores, supermarkets, dry cleaning outlets or news agents in partnership with Mondial Relay) without using your car, it is better to choose this method. of shipment. If you cannot reach a Relay Point without using your car, it is better to have your package shipped directly to your home address The Mondial Relay delivery to parcel shops is available in Belgium; Germany, Luxembourg, UK, Spain, Austria, Italy and Portugal.
Why? During the analysis of the environmental impacts of all the products throughout their life cycle, our eco-conception experts took into account shipment. While studying the different possibilities and the different types of transportation, we were able to determine the shipment type that least impacts the environment according to different situations.
3. Cleansing Whether it's with soap or gel, it's better to clean your face with cold water. It stimulates blood micro-circulation for a nice complexion and it saves energy, not needing to heat water Why? Heating water while you wash your face causes high energy use during the lifetime of your skincare product. 4. Makeup Removal Try to avoid using cotton pads or disposable wipes. Instead, try reusable, washable wipes made of plants (organic cotton, linen, hemp, bamboo, eucalyptus..)
Why? Cotton pads are not the best for your skin, especially if it's sensitive. Furthermore, making conventional cotton (non organic) is the process that consumes the most pesticides in the world. The less we waste, the better for our world-wide biodiversity.
5. Recycle Discard of your empty bottles in the recycling bin.
Why? Contrary to almost all existent bottle pumps, oO's skincare bottles do not have a metal spring so they are really 100% recyclable. With a bottle pump made of 100% recyclable plastic and a well established recycling system, there are no excuses!
There you goO! With these 5 actions you lower the environmental impact of your beauty routine. Isn't that awesoOme?
After 3 years of research and development, oOlution was created in 2013 by biochemical engineer Anne-Marie Gabelica. Anne-Marie went on to become the beauty and well-being expert for the TV programme "La Quotidienne" where she gave out advice on well-being and natural beauty. oOlution was one of the first brands to be awarded the Slow Cosmetique award in 2015. Our vision of a sustainable cosmetics brand is to maximise the usage of ingredients that are good for the skin, such as plant-based oils, distilled plant water and plant extracts, whilst not using any ingredients that are harmful or toxic to the skin, such as hydrogenated or esterified oils, sulphates or synthetic ingredients. Therefore, all oOlution cosmetics are made with 100% natural ingredients and each one is made from a diverse range of organic plant-based ingredients to produce a solution for the different needs of all types of skin.
oOlution isn't just good for your skin, it's good for the planet too! In 2013 we won a prize from the Minister for Ecology for our commitment to increasing biodiversity. We fight against the use of palm oil which poses an enormous threat to the environment. As well as being the first brand to 100% exclude the use of palm oil and all of its derivitives, a part of our profit goes towards preserving the Boreno Rainforest against deforestation which is linked to the usage of palm oil. In May 2018 we reached 5 hectares of preserved forest, and this is only the beginning! In order to go further with our ethical and ecological movement, all our packaging is 100% recyclable and all of our products are vegan and not tested on animals.
Hydrates, detoxifies and gives the skin back its glow
oOlution: we are a 100% natural, organic and vegan cosmetics brand for the face and body.
None of our products are tested on animals and all are produced in France.
We’ve held the an honourable mention from Slow Cosmétique since 2014.
A small independent business created by Anne-Marie Gabelica, we are completely committed to bringing you the best for your skin, all whilst looking after the planet.
The effectiveness of our cosmetics is multiplied by their variety and richness in organic botanical active-ingredients, specially chosen for each product and completely unique in the world.
Our formulas are more concentrated since we use the maximum amount of beneficial ingredients for your skin.
To help us become zero-waste, we’ve introduced a return and refill system - you can send your empty oOlution containers back to us for free, so they can be reused ;)
We make the first cosmetics in the world to be completely free from palm oil and its derivatives.
All of the oOlution orders have allowed us to save 8 hectares of forests in Indonesia.