- At oO we are found of plant oils ! Since our beginning, our face cream are the only ones to contain more than twenty each (Argan, Evening primrose, Borage ...) for maximum efficiency ! And this, without the slightest drop of filling oils that we are the only ones to banish. It is because they are indispensable that today we have developed for you 4 simple mixtures of 100% pure and organic plant oils, first cold pressed.
This plant oils composition only consists of a mixture of 11 organic plant oils that we neatly selected for their purifying and regulating properties, to keep skin purified and a refined skin texture! Yes, oils are not reserved for dry skin ;)
In our composition you will find 11 organic plant oils first cold pressing with purifying and regulating properties:
Hemp, Rapeseed, Flax, Maracuja, Marula, Kalahari Melon, Moringa, Olive, Perilla, Green Tea, Sunflower
100% natural ingredients,
100% active ingredients from organic farming or sustainably harvested
0% endocrine disruptor, toxic ingredient, mineral oil or filling ingredient
0% palm oil or its derivatives to avoid taking part into deforestation
Vegan & cruelty free
Made in France
This plant oil composition can be used in 3 different ways:
- As a "booster" in your hand-made cosmetics (deodorant, toothpaste, facial mask ...) to go even further in efficiency thanks to the diversity in active ingredients and tailor-made composition!
- In addition to your face cream, by mixing in your hand 2 to 3 drops of the composition of oils with a pressure of your face cream.
- Can also be used alone for fans of pure plant oils.
- I have oily skin, the use of this oil will not you grease my skin me even more?
No, the oils have been selected to suit all skin types. These are dry oils that penetrate very quickly into the skin and without leaving a greasy film!
- I have dry skin but sometimes I have some pimples, can I mix this oil with my Glow Up?
Yes of course, we advise you to mix this oil composition with your Glow Up when you want to purify and regulate your skin :)
Legend : Natural organic oils - Excipients of natural origin and guaranteed without palm oil derivatives
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Huile de Tournesol), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Huile d'Olive), Brassica Campestris Seed Oil (Huile de Colza), Ocymoides Seed Oil (Huile de Perilla), Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Huile de Lin), (Huile de Maracuja), Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (Huile de Chanvre), Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil (Huile de Moringa), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil (Huile de Thé vert), Citrillus Lanatus Seed Oil (Huile de Melon du Kalahari), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Huile de Marula), Tocopherol (Antioxydant)
Reduce your environmental impact with five simple actions that make a difference!
1. Ordering: Try as far as possible to group order oOlution products. Not only does this save you money (-€4 for two full-size face care products and -€9 for three full-size face care products), but it also reduces the environmental impact of transport per order.
Why? The experts who carried out oOlution’s environmental analysis found that shipping has a marked climate-change impact in the product lifecycle. To lessen this impact, we reduced the packaging volume required for transporting each product by specially manufacturing packages of optimised sizes. In parallel, as it is better to transport several products at once, we have also created offers to encourage this: €4 off for two full-size face care products and €9 off for three full-size face care products. You could call it an environmental discount!
2. Delivery: If possible, opt to pick up your package at a Point Relais (Mondial Relay) if you can get there without having to drive. If you have to take your car, it’s better to have your order shipped directly to your home (opt for Colissimo).
Why? During the environmental impact analysis on product lifecycle, our eco-design experts took into account the impact of delivery methods. By studying the different transport possibilities, we were able to determine the delivery method with the least environmental impact according to the situation.
3. Cleansing: Whether using soap or Gentle Angel face wash, it’s better to wash your face with cold rather than hot water. This not only stimulates microcirculation to rejuvenate and reinvigorate the skin, it saves energy.
Why? Heating the water used to wash your face represents a significant part of energy consumption in a skin care routine.
4. Make-up removal: Above all, avoid using cotton pads or disposable wipes and replace these with washable towelettes made from organic materials (cotton, linen, hemp, bamboo, etc.)
Why? Cotton pads are not the best option for the skin, particularly for sensitive skin. Furthermore, the farming of non-organic cotton is responsible for the highest pesticide use in the world. The less cotton we waste by throwing it away, the better for the planet’s biodiversity.
5. Recycle: Put your empty oOlution containers in a recycling receptacle for plastics.
Why? In contrast to almost all the pump bottles on the market, oOlution bottles are truly 100% recyclable – the pump doesn’t contain metal springs. As the bottle is made of 100% recyclable plastic, it would be a shame not to take advantage of your local recycling scheme, wouldn’t it? ;)
That’s it! With these five concrete steps, you can reduce the environmental impact of your beauty routine. Take the challenge!