The current data protection policy applies to the website www.oolution.com for the brand oOlution, belonging to the company SEED TO SEED, as well as its social media pages and any other online initiatives from the company that involve the collection of your personal data.
The responsible party for processing your information is the company oOlution - SEED TO SEED : 81 avenue Gabriel Péri 94170, Le Perreux-Sur-Marne, France. You can contact us by writing to us at oOlution - SEED TO SEED : 81 avenue Gabriel Péri 94170, Le Perreux-sur-Marne, France or at our email address : email@example.com.
The details that you give us when completing forms, subscribing to our newsletter or a product, taking our skin diagnosis quiz, creating an account or ordering online, participating in one of our competitions, using one of our promotional offers or taking one of our questionnaires. This data includes:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Postal address
- Age / date of birth
- Skin type
- Cosmetics habits
- Password and date of registration (for newsletters, online account and subscription)
- Your opinions and comments on our products via our website, blog or social media pages.
- Payment details (when you use our online secure payment service)
- Your order history
- Any special requests you may send us or content you wish to share.
- Your responses to surveys and questionnaires that we use for statistical and improvement purposes, as well as to research and analyse user behaviour.
- All other personal details that you decide to communicate to us by email, telephone or on social media pages (e.g. when you want to share your questions or queries).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As a general rule, we use Personal Data:
- To provide you with the services and products that you ask for (responding to your demands and resolving any issues that you may have logging into the site or with your account)
- To allow you to personalize your account
- To process payments
- To provide customer service and management
- To present our content, inform you of our new products and services and to send you special offers that we think may interest you (via the newsletter)
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our messages and thus adapt them.
- To inform you of any important modifications we make to our site, products and services.
- To improve your digital experience (to understand your interest in our site and its contents, online account, skin diagnosis and subscription in order to ensure that the content display is suitable for your device)
- To perform in-house studies and analyses that allow us to see how you use our site, products and services and to assess the performance of our business to conduct market research and consumer services.
- To process applications for positions within oOlution.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ?
You always have the option to contact us by post, email or telephone to consult which of your personal details we possess.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS?
When it comes to the personal details that we possess, you have the right to:
- ask us for a copy of your personal details
- ask us to rectify, complete, clarify or delete your personal details, or even to limit processing for direct or other marketing purposes.
- ask us to transfer these details to another organization.
- object to your details being used for commercial purposes.
The concept of portability : you also have the right to the portability of your information, or to receive the details that you have given us in a format that is structured, currently used and machine readable as well as the right to transfer this information to another controller.
You also have the right to make a claim if you believe that your personal details have been badly managed. If this is the case, we do encourage you to contact us first, but you do have the right to go directly to the relevant data protection authority.
If you would like to exercise one of these above rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would no longer like to receive communications from oOlution, you can click on the “unsubscribe button” at the foot of the emails we send you or you can contact us at email@example.com. For email marketing messages, please allow a delay of 48 hours for your email address to be taken off of our system.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We take the security and processing of your data very seriously and we will never sell any of your personal data.
WHERE DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data stored in our databases or in the databases of our service providers that are all situated in France.
WILL WE TRANSFER YOUR DETAILS OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
We keep all of your data inside the European Union.
ARE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS KEPT SECURELY?
Our objective is always to store your details in the safest and most secure way possible.
With this in mind, we take physical, technical and organizational measures to prevent any alteration, loss or non-authorized access to your personal details. On our e-commerce website, we manage your payment details using industry-standard methods (such as PCI DSS).
Please be aware that we may modify this data protection policy. In the case of any changes, the modifications will be visible on this page.
DURATION OF STORAGE OF YOUR DETAILS
Your personal details will be archived at the end of the following periods:
- 5 years after your last use of our platforms if you have not closed your account;
- 1 year after the closing of your account, unless you ask us specifically to delete your details immediately after the closure of your account.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT MANAGED BY THE USER
Some of our platforms (website and social media) allow users to submit their own content (opinion, comments, etc.). Please do not forget that anything you submit publically can be seen by everyone, so be careful about sharing personal information, e.g. financial information or your address on these platforms. We decline all responsibility concerning the measures taken by other individuals if you post your personal details on one of our social media platforms e.g. Facebook or Instagram. Please consult the respective privacy and cookie policies of the social media platforms that you use.
If we modify our privacy policies and procedures we will inform you and / or request your agreement. We will publish these modifications on our site so that you are aware of the information that we collect and the way that we use it.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
To find out more, see our Cookies Charter.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD
You are fully responsible for the confidentiality of the password you have chosen for your online account. You must therefore keep your password secret and not communicate it to anyone else.
HOW TO CONTACT US ?
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending us a letter to : 81 avenue Gabriel Péri 94170, Le Perreux-sur-Marne, FRANCE
Last updated : 14/06/2018