- Mists and floral waters are incredibly effective allies in your beauty routine: they hydrate your skin and help to eliminate the limescale found in hard tap water. At oOlution, we took this a step further to create an active water packed with properties that refresh, tone and detoxify your skin!
Flower Power purifies, regulates and soothes the skin. To achieve such beneficial results, we have maximised its range of natural ingredients. Our floral water is a unique formulation of:
• 9 floral waters with hydrating and refreshing properties distilled with mountain spring water: lemon, quince, lemon balm, spearmint, peach, apple, grape, verbena
But we went even further and also added:
• 19 organic plant extracts with soothing and purifying properties obtained with mountain spring water: yarrow, sea buckthorn, carrot, cherry, cucumber, fennel, prickly pear, ginger, kiwi, melon, nutmeg, blueberry, nettle, butcher’s broom, plum, marigold (calendula), green tea, tomato, verbena
This totally unique biodiversity of active ingredients results in a hydrating and detoxifying active floral water that gently restores your skin’s natural radiance.
Ideal after make-up removal and face cleansing, Flower Power augments the benefits of your skin cream. Used in the morning, it invigorates your skin and your mind with its fresh, bright scents of lemon, lemon balm and spearmint. Flower Power comes in a bottle with a dispensing spout or an optional vaporiser (select before adding the product to your shopping basket).
100% NATURAL ORIGIN – NO ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS – NO PALM OIL DERIVATIVES – NO SULFATES - VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE - MADE IN FRANCE - 100% ORGANICALLY FARMED OR SUSTAINABLY WILD-HARVESTED NATURAL EXTRACTS
How to use Flower Power floral water?
You can use a washable towelette to apply Flower Power to your face or directly spray it on your skin (if you have the optional vaporiser). Do this either after removing your make-up or cleaning your face with Gentle Angel cleansing face wash
, Oil Right cleansing oil
or Milky Way cleansing milk
In the morning, one quick application allows you to care for your skin
by invigorating, hydrating, refreshing and toning
it, or you may want to spritz a bit on during a hot day to freshen up. Can also be use as an aftershave.In the evening, just after removing your make-up
with Oil Right cleansing oil
or Milky Way cleansing milk
, Flower Power optimises your beauty routine by preparing your skin to take advantage of your moisturiser. Begin with an application of Flower Power before applying your facial skin care (Glow up
, Check Matte
, Whole Again
or Age Out
) to enhance their effects.
• I have very sensitive, delicate skin – can I use Flower Power?
Yes, Flower Power is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive. So there is no problem! :)• Should I keep Flower Power in the fridge?
No, you don’t need to keep Flower Power in the fridge to conserve it. However, in the summer it might be pleasant to keep it cool if you want a refreshing mist! :)• Can I remove my make-up using Flower Power alone?
No, you should remove your make-up first with a cleansing milk, or if you have dry, sensitive skin or are prone to eczema, with Oil Right cleansing oil. Then you can apply Flower Power active floral water to complete your make-up removal, just before putting on your face cream
.• Can I use Flower Power after shaving?
Yes, this organic tonig floral water has moisturizig and soothing virtues, so it can totally be use has an aftershave.
Legend : Aqueous extracts / Organic fruit water
Cydonia oblonga fruit water (Quinces fruit water), Citrus limon fruit water (Lemon tree Water), Mentha viridis leaf extract (Spearmint Leaf Extract), Melissa officinalis leaf water (Lemon balm leaf Water), Malus domestica fruit water (Apple fruit Water), Vitis vinifera fruit water (Grappe fruit Water), Prunus persica fruit water (Peach fruit Water), Aqua (Eau), Leuconostoc/ radish root ferment filtrate (co-preservative), Glycerin (Glycerol), Citric acid (Citric acid), Hippophae rhamnoides fruit extract (Buckthorn berries Extract), Achillea millefolium extract (Yarrow Extract), Daucus carota sativa root extract (Carrot roots Extract), Prunus cerasus flower extract (Morrelo-Cherry blossom Extract), Cucumis sativus fruit extract (Cucumber Extract), Foeniculum vulgare seed extract (Fennel seeds Extract), Opuntia ficus-indica fruit extract (Prickly Pear Extract), Zingiber officinale root extract (Ginger Extract), Actinidia chinensis fruit extract (Kiwi Extract), Cucumis melo fruit extract (Melon Extract), Myristica fragrans kernel extract (Nutmeg Extract), Vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract (Blueberry Extract), Urtica dioica leaf extract (Nettle Extract), Ruscus aculeatus root extract (Butcher's broom Extract), Prunus persica fruit extract (Peach Extract), Calendula officinalis flower extract (Marigold flower Extract), Camellia sinensis leaf extract (Green Tea Leaf Extract), Solanum lycopersicum fruit extract (Tomato Extract), Lippia citriodora leaf extract (Verbena leaf Extract)
Reduce your environmental impact with five simple actions that make a difference!
1. Ordering: Try as far as possible to group order oOlution products. Not only does this save you money (-€4 for two full-size face care products and -€9 for three full-size face care products), but it also reduces the environmental impact of transport per order.
Why? The experts who carried out oOlution’s environmental analysis found that shipping has a marked climate-change impact in the product lifecycle. To lessen this impact, we reduced the packaging volume required for transporting each product by specially manufacturing packages of optimised sizes. In parallel, as it is better to transport several products at once, we have also created offers to encourage this: €4 off for two full-size face care products and €9 off for three full-size face care products. You could call it an environmental discount!
2. Delivery: If possible, opt to pick up your package at a Point Relais (Mondial Relay) if you can get there without having to drive. If you have to take your car, it’s better to have your order shipped directly to your home (opt for Colissimo).
Why? During the environmental impact analysis on product lifecycle, our eco-design experts took into account the impact of delivery methods. By studying the different transport possibilities, we were able to determine the delivery method with the least environmental impact according to the situation.
3. Cleansing: Whether using soap or Gentle Angel face wash, it’s better to wash your face with cold rather than hot water. This not only stimulates microcirculation to rejuvenate and reinvigorate the skin, it saves energy.
Why? Heating the water used to wash your face represents a significant part of energy consumption in a skin care routine.
4. Make-up removal: Above all, avoid using cotton pads or disposable wipes and replace these with washable towelettes made from organic materials (cotton, linen, hemp, bamboo, etc.)
Why? Cotton pads are not the best option for the skin, particularly for sensitive skin. Furthermore, the farming of non-organic cotton is responsible for the highest pesticide use in the world. The less cotton we waste by throwing it away, the better for the planet’s biodiversity.
5. Recycle: Put your empty oOlution containers in a recycling receptacle for plastics.
Why? In contrast to almost all the pump bottles on the market, oOlution bottles are truly 100% recyclable – the pump doesn’t contain metal springs. As the bottle is made of 100% recyclable plastic, it would be a shame not to take advantage of your local recycling scheme, wouldn’t it? ;)
That’s it! With these five concrete steps, you can reduce the environmental impact of your beauty routine. Take the challenge!