- Make-up, pollution, perspiration: we all know (and feel) that the skin has to endure everyday stressors that over time clog up the pores and prevent it from breathing. Keeping your skin clean is thus an essential step for a smooth, clear, unblemished complexion.
Gentle Angel cleansing face wash removes all the impurities that have accumulated on the skin during the day. It has been formulated with 100% natural ingredients and all-organic plant extracts, with no artificial preservatives, sulfates, chemical detergents or endocrine disruptors.
This gel is very effective while particularly gentle and doesn’t dry out the skin – it is suitable for all skin types. Our unique oOlution formulation includes none of the aggressive surfactants often found in cleansing gels. This makes Gentle Angel non-foaming, which, counterintuitively, does not make it less effective!
Gentle Angel is a unique formulation of 25 natural organic plant ingredients that give it excellent purifying and regulating properties:
• 18 organic plant extracts with balancing and purifying properties: yarrow, common lady’s mantle, birch, alpine bearberry, nasturtium, centella (Asiatic pennywort), milk thistle, coconut, dog rose, willowherb, juniper, ginkgo biloba, witch hazel, radish, liquorice, meadowsweet, rosemary, thyme
• 7 organic essential oils with balancing and purifying properties: carrot, lemon, ginger, curry plant, lavender from Provence, patchouli, ylang-ylang
100% NATURAL ORIGIN – NO ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS – NO PALM OIL DERIVATIVES – NO SULFATES - VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE - MADE IN FRANCE - 100% ORGANICALLY FARMED OR SUSTAINABLY WILD-HARVESTED NATURAL EXTRACTS
How to use Gentle Angel cleansing face wash?
Gentle Angel can be used in the morning or evening to clean impurities from your face. After removing any make-up, wet the skin (with floral water or simply water) and apply the gel to the face in a circular motion, avoiding the eyes. Pay particular attention to the T-zone (the forehead, sides of the nose and chin), then rinse your face with water. Gently wipe your face off with a clean towel.
To further purify and soothe your skin, we recommend a mist of Flower Power active floral water before applying your face cream or serum. If you have oily or combination skin, you could then apply Check Matte mattifying moisturiser, composed of more than 65 organic and sustainably harvested plant extracts that are 100% natural.
• Can I use Gentle Angel after removing my make-up with Oil Right cleansing oil?
Indeed you can. If you have combination or oily skin, gently clean your face with Gentle Angel after removing your make-up with Oil Right
.• Should I use Flower Power active floral water before or after Gentle Angel?
We recommend that you use Flower Power
after Gentle Angel, and just before applying your face cream
to multiply its beneficial toning properties.• I often get pimples or acne – is Gentle Angel suitable for me?
Yes! Gentle Angel is a unique formulation of 25 organic plant ingredients that are ideal for skin with imperfections or acne. This gentle cleansing face wash will remove any impurities from your skin that have accumulated during the day, without drying it out.• Should I use Gentle Angel in the morning and the evening?
Yes, Gentle Angel can be used in both the morning and the evening to gently clean combination or oily skin.
Legend : Natural organic oils - Aqueous extracts / Organic fruit water - Oily organic extract - Essential oils - Excipients of natural origin and guaranteed without palm oil derivatives
Aqua (Eau = base de l'émulsion), Glycerin (Glycerine), Sodium olivamphoacetate (Sodium Olive Amphoacetate), Zea mays starch (Amidon de Maïs), Lactobacillus (Lactobacilles 100% végétales issues de la fermentation de coco), Sucrose cocoate (Sucrose Cocoate), Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate (Filtrat de Radis = co-conservateur), Coco nucifera fruit extract (Extrait de Noix de Coco), Helianthus annuus seed oil (Huile de Graines de Tournesol), Cananga odorata flower oil (Huile Essentielle de Fleur d'Ylang-Ylang), Citrus limon peel oil (Huile Essentielle de Zeste de Citron), Daucus carota sativa extract (Extrait de Carotte), Helichrysum italicum extract (Extrait d'Immortelle d'Italie), Lavandula angustifolia oil (Huile Essentielle de Lavande) , Pogostemon cablin oil (Huile Essentielle de Patchouli), Zingiber officinale root oil (Huile essentielle de racine de gingembre), Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract (Extrait de Racine de Réglisse), Rosmarinus officinalis extract (Extrait de Feuille de Romarin), Achillea millefolium extract (Extrait d'achillée millefeuille), Alchemilla vulgaris extract (Extrait d'Alchémille), Betula alba bark extract (Extrait d'Écorce de Bouleau), Centella asiatica extract (Extrait d'Herbe du Tigre), Epilobium parviflorum flower/leaf/stem extract (Extrait Aqueux d’Epilobe), Ginkgo biloba leaf extract (Extrait de Feuille de Ginkgo Biloba), Hamamelis virginiana bark/leaf extract (Extrait de Feuille et d'Écorce d'Hamamélis), Juniperus communis branch/fruit/leaf extract (Extrait de Baie de Genièvre), Rosa canina fruit extract (Extrait de Fruit d'Églantier), Silybum marianum seed extract (Extrait de Chardon Marie), Spiraea ulmaria extract (Extrait de Fleur de Reine des Prés), Thymus vulgaris extract (Extrait de Thym), Tropaeolum majus extract (Extrait de feuille et fleur de Capucine), Xanthan gum (Gomme Xanthane), Phytic acid (Acide Phytique), Alcohol (Alcool), Lactic acid (Acide lactique), Parfum (Parfum).
Reduce your environmental impact with five simple actions that make a difference!
1. Ordering: Try as far as possible to group order oOlution products. Not only does this save you money (-€4 for two full-size face care products and -€9 for three full-size face care products), but it also reduces the environmental impact of transport per order.
Why? The experts who carried out oOlution’s environmental analysis found that shipping has a marked climate-change impact in the product lifecycle. To lessen this impact, we reduced the packaging volume required for transporting each product by specially manufacturing packages of optimised sizes. In parallel, as it is better to transport several products at once, we have also created offers to encourage this: €4 off for two full-size face care products and €9 off for three full-size face care products. You could call it an environmental discount!
2. Delivery: If possible, opt to pick up your package at a Point Relais (Mondial Relay) if you can get there without having to drive. If you have to take your car, it’s better to have your order shipped directly to your home (opt for Colissimo).
Why? During the environmental impact analysis on product lifecycle, our eco-design experts took into account the impact of delivery methods. By studying the different transport possibilities, we were able to determine the delivery method with the least environmental impact according to the situation.
3. Cleansing: Whether using soap or Gentle Angel face wash, it’s better to wash your face with cold rather than hot water. This not only stimulates microcirculation to rejuvenate and reinvigorate the skin, it saves energy.
Why? Heating the water used to wash your face represents a significant part of energy consumption in a skin care routine.
4. Make-up removal: Above all, avoid using cotton pads or disposable wipes and replace these with washable towelettes made from organic materials (cotton, linen, hemp, bamboo, etc.)
Why? Cotton pads are not the best option for the skin, particularly for sensitive skin. Furthermore, the farming of non-organic cotton is responsible for the highest pesticide use in the world. The less cotton we waste by throwing it away, the better for the planet’s biodiversity.
5. Recycle: Put your empty oOlution containers in a recycling receptacle for plastics.
Why? In contrast to almost all the pump bottles on the market, oOlution bottles are truly 100% recyclable – the pump doesn’t contain metal springs. As the bottle is made of 100% recyclable plastic, it would be a shame not to take advantage of your local recycling scheme, wouldn’t it? ;)
That’s it! With these five concrete steps, you can reduce the environmental impact of your beauty routine. Take the challenge!