- 100 % organically farmed or sustainably wild-harvested natural extracts.
100% tailor made efficiency: more than 70 different active ingredients compared to classic cosmetics, for a skincare product that adapts itself to MY skin.
100% naturally derived ingredients = 0% parabens, phenoxyethanol, PEG's, DEA, TEA, PBA,mineral oils (petrolatum, paraffin, silicones etc.), animal ingredients, glycols (propylene glycol), sulfate detergents, phthalates, fumarate, amines, alkanolamines, polyacrylamide, metracrylate, synthetic chelating agents, aluminium and all its derivatives, colorants and synthetic perfumes et al. (like that group of scary chemicals).
100% intransigent = 0% esterified and hydrogenated oils, useless for skin and harmful for biodiversity.
Light Up unifies the complexion and reduces the spots of hyperpigmentation due to the sun, age, scars, pregnancy... Light Up also helps limit the appearance of new stains and restore uniformity and radiance to the complexion.
Light Up can be used every day, morning and evening, to unify the complexion and reduce hyperpigmentation spots, two or three drops on the entire face, or locally on the stains of the face, of the hands and all the areas concerned.
You can apply this serum alone or before its day cream on clean skin, gently cleaned with our Milky Way organic cleansing milk, or with our Flower Power organic cleansing water for more sensitive skin. We recommend that you apply a care afterwards to moisturize your skin.
Aqua, Citrus limon fruit water, Glycerin, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Zea mays starch, Arachidyl alcohol, Lactobacillus, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, Coco nucifera fruit extract, Bellis perennis extract , Narcissus poeticus callus extract, Opuntia ficus indica leaf cell extract, Opuntia ficus-indica fruit extract, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract, Cocos nucifera oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Adansonia digitata seed oil, Bertholletia excelsa seed oil, Vitis vinifera leaf extract, Linum usitatissimum seed oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Oenothera biennis oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Borago officinalis seed oil, Rosa moschata oil, Bixa orellana seed extract, Pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, Plukenetia volubilis seed oil, Punica granatum seed oil, Aleurites moluccana seed oil, Oryza sativa bran extract, Ribes nigrum seed oil, Sesamum indicum seed oil, Camellia oleifera seed oil, Vaccinium myrtillus seed oil, Rubus idaeus seed oil, Carapa guaianensis seed oil, Calendula officinalis extract , Lycium barbarum fruit extract, Daucus carota sativa extract, Hippophae rhamnoides extract , Nasturtium officinale extract, Physalis alkekengi fruit extract, Lilium candidum flower extract, Coffea arabica seed oil, Olea europaea leaf extract, Betula alba bark extract, Centella asiatica extract, Corylus avellana leaf extract, Foeniculum vulgare seed extract, Ginkgo biloba leaf extract, Glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, Passiflora edulis flower extract, Plantago lanceolata leaf extract, Rosmarinus officinalis extract, Adansonia digitata pulp extract, Aesculus hippocastanum extract, Althaea officinalis leaf extract, Equisetum arvense extract, Helianthus annuus sprout extract, Medicago sativa extract, Mimosa tenuiflora bark extract, Morus nigra fruit extract, Symphytum officinale leaf extract, Macrocystis pyrifera extract, Porphyra umbilicalis extract, Ulva lactuca extract, Cinnamosma fragrans leaf oil, Helichrysum italicum extract, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Melissa officinalis leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens oil, Rosa Damascena flower oil, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Arachidyl glucoside, Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Adenosine, Alcohol, Behenyl alcohol, Citric acid, Sodium phytate.
I lower the impact of my skincare product on the environment with 5 EASY, CONCRETE ACTIONS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
1. Order: I try, when possible, to order my products in packs (by 2 or 3). Not only do I save money (shipping fees + a boOnus of 4 or 9€) and I also reduce the impact of transportation by product ordered.
Why? The experts that analyzed oOlution's environmental impacts noticed that shipments had a considerable impact in the life cycle of the product. To reduce that impact, it was necessary to firstly reduce the volume of our shipments: we had boxes custom-made according to the size of our products. Secondly, it was better to ship as many packages as possible at the same time, we thus created a boOnus: 4€ for every pack of 2 products ordered and 9€ for every packs of 3 products. Isn't that swell :)
2. Shipment: if I can pick up my package in a Relay Point (local parcel counter in existing retail businesses such as convenience stores, book stores, supermarkets, dry cleaning outlets or news agents in partnership with Mondial Relay) without taking my car, I can choose that type of shipment. If I must take my car to get my products at a Relay Point, it's better to have them shipped directly to my home by choosing a normal postal delivery.
The Mondial Relay delivery in parcel shops is available in Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Spain, Austria, Italy and Portugal.
Why? During the analysis of the environmental impacts of all the products throughout their life cycle, our eco-conception experts took into account shipment. While studying the different possibilities and the different type of transportation, we were able to determine the shipment type least impacting the environment according to different situations.
3. Cleaning: may it be with soap or gel, it's better to clean your face with cold water. It stimulates blood micro-circulation for a nice complexion and it saves energy, not needing to heat water. Why? Heating water while you wash your face represents a high energy use during the whole time you use the skincare product.
4. Make-up removal: I try to avoid using cotton discs or throw-away wipes which I replace with re-usable, washable wipes made of plants (organic cotton, linen, hemp, bamboo, eucalyptus, …) Why? Cotton discs are not the best solution for your skin's comfort, especially if it's sensitive. Furthermore, conventional cotton (=non organic) is the culture that consumes the most pesticides in the world. The less we waste, the better for our world-wide biodiversity.
5. Recycle:I throw my bottle away in the plastic recyclingbin.
Why? Contrary to almost all existent bottle pumps, oO's skincare bottles do not have a metal spring so they are really 100% recyclable. With a bottle pump made of 100% recyclable plastic and a well established recycling system, it would be a shame to miss this, wouldn't it?
There you goO! With these 5 actions you lower the environmental impact of your beauty routine. Isn't that awesoOme?