30 or 10 mL
Warning: Last items in stock!
Butyrospermum parkii butter, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Theobroma cacao seed butter, Bellis perennis extract, Opuntia ficus-indica fruit extract, Persea gratissima oil, Cocos nucifera oil, Linum usitatissimum seed oil, Olea europaea fruit oil, Perilla ocymoides seed oil, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract, Bisabolol, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Balanites aegyptiaca kernel oil, Cucurbita pepo seed oil, Adansonia digitata seed oil, Bertholletia excelsa seed oil, Brassica campestris seed oil, Sclerocarya birrea seed oil, Cannabis sativa seed oil, Moringa oleifera seed oil, Passiflora edulis flower extract, Vitis vinifera leaf extract, Citrillus lanatus seed oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Oenothera biennis oil, Prunus armeniaca kernel oil, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Borago officinalis seed oil, Rosa moschata oil, Camellia oleifera seed oil, Ribes nigrum seed oil, Bixa orellana seed extract, Pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, Plukenetia volubilis seed oil, Punica granatum seed oil, Aleurites moluccana seed oil, Oryza sativa bran extract, Sesamum indicum seed oil, Nigella sativa seed oil, Rubus idaeus seed oil, Vaccinium myrtillus seed oil, Carapa guaianensis seed oil, Calendula officinalis extract, Daucus carota sativa extract, Hippophae rhamnoides extract, Lycium barbarum fruit extract, Nasturtium officinale extract, Physalis alkekengi fruit extract, Lilium candidum flower extract, Coffea arabica seed oil, Copaifera reticulata balsam oil, Luffa cylindrica seed oil, Melia azadirachta seed oil, Calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, Tocopherol
I lower the impact of my skincare product on the environment with 5 EASY, CONCRETE ACTIONS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
1. Order: I try, when possible, to order my products in packs (by 2 or 3). Not only do I save money (shipping fees + a boOnus of 4 or 9€) and I also reduce the impact of transportation by product ordered.
Why? The experts that analyzed oOlution's environmental impacts noticed that shipments had a considerable impact in the life cycle of the product. To reduce that impact, it was necessary to firstly reduce the volume of our shipments: we had boxes custom-made according to the size of our products. Secondly, it was better to ship as many packages as possible at the same time, we thus created a boOnus: 4€ for every pack of 2 products ordered and 9€ for every packs of 3 products. Isn't that swell :)
2. Shipment: if I can pick up my package in a Relay Point (local parcel counter in existing retail businesses such as convenience stores, book stores, supermarkets, dry cleaning outlets or news agents in partnership with Mondial Relay) without taking my car, I can choose that type of shipment. If I must take my car to get my products at a Relay Point, it's better to have them shipped directly to my home by choosing a normal postal delivery.
The Mondial Relay delivery in parcel shops is available in Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Spain, Austria, Italy and Portugal.
Why? During the analysis of the environmental impacts of all the products throughout their life cycle, our eco-conception experts took into account shipment. While studying the different possibilities and the different type of transportation, we were able to determine the shipment type least impacting the environment according to different situations.
3. Cleaning: may it be with soap or gel, it's better to clean your face with cold water. It stimulates blood micro-circulation for a nice complexion and it saves energy, not needing to heat water. Why? Heating water while you wash your face represents a high energy use during the whole time you use the skincare product.
4. Make-up removal: I try to avoid using cotton discs or throw-away wipes which I replace with re-usable, washable wipes made of plants (organic cotton, linen, hemp, bamboo, eucalyptus, …) Why? Cotton discs are not the best solution for your skin's comfort, especially if it's sensitive. Furthermore, conventional cotton (=non organic) is the culture that consumes the most pesticides in the world. The less we waste, the better for our world-wide biodiversity.
5. Recycle:I throw my bottle away in the plastic recyclingbin.
Why? Contrary to almost all existent bottle pumps, oO's skincare bottles do not have a metal spring so they are really 100% recyclable. With a bottle pump made of 100% recyclable plastic and a well established recycling system, it would be a shame to miss this, wouldn't it?
There you goO! With these 5 actions you lower the environmental impact of your beauty routine. Isn't that awesoOme?